piątek, 3 kwietnia 2020
Drukuj


In 2016, Copyright Polska was awarded the tender for the distribution and payment of Public Lending Right (PLR) remunerations by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage. According to the applicable provisions, 75% of the PLR fund is granted to authors, translators and illustrators (and their successors), while the remaining 25% is granted to publishers.

By the end of 2016, all the PLR remunerations for the year 2015 had been paid out to rightsholders.

Copyright Polska’s successful realisation of the PLR project brought about increased interest in the Association’s activity among authors. This, in turn, has led to a rapid increase in the number of author members and of licence agreements signed by authors and translators.

Back in 2014, Copyright Polska petitioned the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage for an extension of its collective management permit so as to cover rights vested in authors. To date, this request has not been fully processed.


© Stowarzyszenie Autorów i Wydawców Copyright Polska 2020